I’m a creative and award-winning business leader, entrepreneur, and community innovator.
My first start-up launched right as I finished high-school. Ever since, I’ve built businesses, formed teams and transformed brands. I’ve been elected to influential roles in industry and community, and I contribute my ‘spare-time’ as a paramedic. When it comes to solving problems, I’m right in there, getting my hands dirty, making it happen.
Winner - Growth 100 - North America's Best and Brightest Leaders
- Innovation and brand building success in a challenging and hyper-competitive business sector.
- Recognized as one of the best and brightest business leaders in the middle market space in North America.
First Place Winner - Business Start-up Award
- Strategy and planning led to the formation and subsequent winning of BC’s most exciting new business.
- Recognized for outstanding achievements as a British Columbia entrepreneur.
Vote of Thanks - The Priory of Canada
- The Priory of Canada of the Most Venerable Order of the Hospital of St. John of Jerusalem.
- For my commitment to leadership and pursuit of progression of St. John Ambulance in Canada.